Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Author: Lisa Turowsky

Conway Currents No. 4 Is Here!

Volume 1, Number 4 of the town’s newsletter, Conway Currents, is here. This month’s issue features news about the recent Town Meeting and updates on (more…)

2020 Census — Important Information from FRCOG

The 2020 Census – it’s safe, easy, and important! FRCOG reminds us of the importance of Franklin County being counted. Click here for more information: (more…)

Current Information About COVID-19

INFORMATION ON COVID-19 IN CONWAY: As of June 2, 2020 there are no positive cases of COVID-19 in Conway. Please be patient while this page (more…)