October 30, 2021, 9 am – 12 noon at 3 locations across Franklin County:
- Deerfield Highway Garage, 9 Merrigan Rd, S. Deerfield MA – only for residents of Conway, Deerfield, and Whately
- Erving Senior Center, 1 Care Dr., Erving MA – only for residents of Erving, Gill, and Northfield
- Mohawk Trail Regional School, 26 Ashfield Rd, Shelburne Falls, MA – only for residents of Buckland, Colrain, Heath, and Shelburne
Bring proof of residency in a participating town. All papers will be securely shredded on-site and then recycled at a paper mill.
Bring the following papers for shredding:
- Cancelled or blank checks, checkbooks
- Legal papers
- Credit card statements or offers
- Income tax documents
- Bank/financial statements
- Medical records
- Other documents with social security or credit card information
- LIMIT per vehicle: 3 recycling bins or 6 paper bags full of the above papers.
Please note that shredded paper is no longer accepted in household recycling in western Massachusetts.
Solid Waste District. Questions? Contact FCSWMD at email@example.com or 413-772-2438.
MA Relay for the hearing impaired: 711 or 1-800-439-2370 (TTY/TDD)
Events funded by participating towns and coordinated by Franklin County