INFORMATION ON COVID-19 IN CONWAY:
- As of June 2, 2020 there are no positive cases of COVID-19 in Conway.
Please be patient while this page is updated!
Click here to go to the Board of Health page: http://townofconway.com/board-of-health/
COVID-19 is the disease caused by a novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that’s spreading throughout the world (see this WHO page regarding the name). Your Board of Health is the local end of a chain that starts with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and goes through the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) and the Mohawk Area Public Health Coalition (MAPHCO) down to us. The COVID-19 pandemic impacts our health and well-being as well as the operations of state and local government. For updated information on cases in Massachusetts click here.
MASK AND FACE COVERING ORDER TAKES EFFECT WEDNESDAY, 5/6/20
The Baker-Polito Administration has ordered all residents over the age of two to use a face covering or mask in public places where maintaining social distancing measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are not possible. This order supersedes previously issued guidance relative to mask use.
Conway Board of Health COVID-19 Protocol:
Town of Conway Board of Health: 369-4235 x8, firstname.lastname@example.org
Town of Conway Emergency Management Department: email@example.com
Town of Conway Select Board and Town Administrator: 369-4235 x3
The links below, grouped according to subject, give up-to-date information on basic precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, key things to know about how your Town is responding to the pandemic, and some of the measures that are being taken to ease the strain that COVID-19 is putting on Massachusetts residents.
HEALTH INFORMATION: STAYING HEALTHY, SLOWING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
- CDC – what to do when sick
- CDC – what you need to know
- Conway Board of Health Update 3_27_20
EMERGENCY ACTIONS (Town and State)
- Town of Conway’s Emergency-Declaration-03-16-20
- Town of Conway’s Town-closing-public-statement
- Governor’s Order Regarding Continued Operation of Essential-Services
LOCAL AND STATE assistance
- COVID-19 Municipal Resources: http://frcog.org/covid-19-resources/
- SBA COVID19 disaster loans
- Free Lunch Pickup (meals for school-age children)
- Governor’s Online Resource for Checking Symptoms: Online buoy
- Governor’s Plan to Counteract COVID-19 Surge: News re COVID19 surge
MASS EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY SITUATION UPDATES (updated daily)