Please click here for the latest information about mask wearing guidelines, updated 7.30.21
INFORMATION ON COVID-19 IN CONWAY:
October 18, 2021 update about COVID-19. As of today, there is one positive case in town. Please note that this number will be updated weekly on Mondays, and is reflective of the current number of cases. Some past cases will have resolved, and new cases identified. You can check here yourself on Thursdays to see how many cases Conway has had in total. Scroll down to the COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Report.
- Stay Safe and Be Well!.
Click here to go to the Board of Health page: http://townofconway.com/board-of-health/
COVID-19 is the disease caused by a novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that’s spreading throughout the world (see this WHO page regarding the name). Your Board of Health is the local end of a chain that starts with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and goes through the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) and the Mohawk Area Public Health Coalition (MAPHCO) down to us. The COVID-19 pandemic impacts our health and well-being as well as the operations of state and local government. For updated information on cases in Massachusetts click here.
Conway Board of Health COVID-19 Protocol:
Town of Conway Board of Health: 369-4235 x8, email@example.com
Town of Conway Emergency Management Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Town of Conway Select Board and Town Administrator: 369-4235 x3
The links below, grouped according to subject, give up-to-date information on basic precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, key things to know about how your Town is responding to the pandemic, and some of the measures that are being taken to ease the strain that COVID-19 is putting on Massachusetts residents.
HEALTH INFORMATION: STAYING HEALTHY, SLOWING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
- CDC – what to do when sick
- CDC – what you need to know
- Conway Board of Health Update 3_27_20
EMERGENCY ACTIONS (Town and State)
- Town of Conway’s Emergency-Declaration-03-16-20
- Town of Conway’s Town-closing-public-statement
- Governor’s Order Regarding Continued Operation of Essential-Services
LOCAL AND STATE assistance
- COVID-19 Municipal Resources: http://frcog.org/covid-19-resources/
- SBA COVID19 disaster loans
- Free Lunch Pickup (meals for school-age children)
- Governor’s Online Resource for Checking Symptoms: Online buoy
- Governor’s Plan to Counteract COVID-19 Surge: News re COVID19 surge