Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Noise Complaints in Conway

The Town of Conway does not have a noise ordinance or noise by-law. If someone has a complaint concerning noise, it can be filed with the Conway Police Department under “Disturbing the Peace” – Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 272, Section 53, the Board of Health under “Creating a Nuisance” – Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 111, Section 122 or, if applicable, the Building Inspector (774-3167 x2) under “Prohibited Uses” (see By-laws—Protective).