Laurie L. Lucier
Order Vital Records On-Line / Renew Your Dog’s License On-Line
The Conway Town Clerk now has a Facebook Page!
“Like” the page to keep up to date with important info from the Town Clerk’s Office.
The Town Clerk is the chief election official, recording official, registrar of voters, public records official and licensing officer. The Clerk’s office issues dog licenses, raffle/bazaar permits, business certificates and marriage licenses. Records held by the Town Clerk’s office include birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, annual town reports, and annual and special town meeting minutes. The Town Clerk oversees the polling places, all elections and election-related activity, and records all actions of Town Meetings.
The office maintains a posting of all public meetings, appointments and resignations of Town Officials and administers oath of office. The Town Clerk maintains the records of amendments to the town bylaws and zoning bylaws. This office conducts the annual census and maintains the voter list and street list.
The Town Clerk is also the Chief Records Access Officer, a Notary Public and a Justice of the Peace. It is my mission to be a reliable provider of information and quality services to the community and its residents.
- Birth, Death or Marriage Certificates: https://townofconway.com/births-marriages-and-deaths
- Dog Licenses and the Leash Law: https://townofconway.com/dog-licenses-and-the-leash-law
- Business Certificates: https://townofconway.com/business-certificates
- Marriage Licenses: https://townofconway.com/marriage-licenses
- Voting in Massachusetts: https://townofconway.com/Voting-in-massachusetts
- Ward and Town Committees 2020: https://townofconway.com/ward-and-town-committees-2020
- 2020 Census: https://townofconway.com/2020-census
- Swearing in of Town Officials: https://townofconway.com/being-sworn-in
- Posting Meetings: https://townofconway.com/Posting-Meetings
- Conflict of Interest Training: https://townofconway.com/Conflict-of-Interest